Most items ship within 10 business days of placing your order via UPS or Canada Post (some vendors/items are made to order and require longer to process). If you ordered two or more items, you may receive them in multiple boxes on different days, due to varying item availability and shipping locations. We do not charge you extra shipping for split shipments.
We are also proud to offer *FREE Standard Ground delivery for orders within Canada.
We currently ship to the following Canadian Provinces: Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Prince Edward Island.
We do not ship outside of Canada at this time.
Items containing hazardous or regulated materials or some very large or heavy items must be shipped to you via freight carrier—these items are identified at time of purchase.
We believe you will be very pleased with our products. We understand, however, that it can be difficult to shop from a computer screen and that's why we offer a no-hassle return and exchange policy. Returns must be pre-authorized by our Customer Service team before you can return any merchandise. Simply email us within 30 days of receiving your product and mail us back the product after you've received approval. If you've received damaged merchandise we will replace it at no cost to you, see below for replacement/return instructions.
PROCESS FOR RETURNS
- Submit your request by email. Our Specialists will contact you within 1 business day to confirm your request. If you are exchanging your item/s we will process your new order and issue a return.
- Products must be in original condition, having never been installed. They must be repackaged properly in the original packaging. A restock fee of 25% will apply to all returns.
- Products must be sent in to Get Lighting within 30 days after receiving a return approval, at the customer's expense.
- For your protection, your return must be shipped via a carrier that can provide full tracking information including delivery confirmation. You will not be issued a credit if we cannot confirm delivery of the item. Your credit will be applied when the item has been received and inspected.
- Parts that have been ordered, including glass, cannot be returned for a refund.
- You may also exchange your purchase for other product(s) of equal or lesser value.
WHY DO YOU CHARGE A RESTOCKING FEE?
Restocking fees are never convenient, but are a necessity for us to make up the loss we take due to returns. Simply put, our suppliers often times charge us a restocking fee - sometimes exceeding 25% - and we are passing a portion of that onto you. If you have any questions regarding products you're looking to purchase, please don't hesitate to send us a message and we'll be able to assist you. Ideally, we'd like to help assist you in making the right product purchase for your lighting needs!
Any product with custom finishes, special orders, or fixtures built to order are non-refundable. We will not be liable for 3rd party charges that may have incurred from this transaction (ie. electrician, contractor, or other labor charges).